True Self Leadership
True Self Leadership (TSL) is a 12 week tribal training in which you will learn to create and sustain a life lived from essence. This program integrates and sustains our depth work with our outer life in new ways. In 12 weeks, you will transform into the inspirational leader that boldly inspires yourself and others into deeper relationship.
This program is for those of you who are committed to building the life you’ve ignited at PMI through personal visioning and goal setting and enrollment for the next Personal Mastery Intensive workshop. This is a rare opportunity to work with Catherine Hummel and Carole Kammen and community mentors in deep transformational work, as we fulfill the Pathways legacy to create the December 2017 Personal Mastery Intensive (PMI).
Program Curriculum: Beginning with a comprehensive assessment and application to share and explore your learning from Personal Mastery Intensive you will build a vision for your life lived from the essence of your true self.
You will receive course work and coaching to put PMI to work in your life. Supported by our diverse teaching and coaching staff you will be part of a high performing team using the Practices Of The Heart for personal and professional life transformation.
Want to know more about what TSL is and what you will experience and learn?
Click here to watch this great video!
What recent participants say they learned:
I’ve transformed the barriers & obstacles preventing me from having vulnerable conversations.
I now know that succumbing to fear is a choice not an imperative.
I realize that self trust is a powerful form of self love.
TSL has enabled me to share my vision fully and authentically.
To PAUSE, LISTEN, and ASK for what I need and want.
Let go of the OUTCOME and live fully in the moment.
I’m living the Practices Of The Heart daily.
To shift my emotional state without abandoning what I think or feel.
I learned how to let go and move from intention to action
- Discovering your personal life purpose
- Communicating from intention and compassion
- Deepening self love and self trust
- Imbedding new habits and mindsets through action
- Participating with a supportive, functional, and synergistic community
- Paying the work forward through meaningful service
The Weekend Intensives and Monday evening classes are held in the Boston MetroWest area. Remote class attendance can be arranged if you are outside of a 1.5 hour driving radius of our meeting location. Live attendance at the Weekends and the December 2017 PMI is required. Attendance at all classes is strongly encouraged, with up to three allowed absences. Exact location and times will be sent to you upon acceptance of your registration.
TSL Class Schedule and Logistics
- Two Weekend Intensives:
- Weekend Intensives will be held at the Westford Regency Hotel in Westford, MA.
- Thursday evening, September 21 – Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Friday evening, October 27 – Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Attendance and full completion of the weekends are mandatory for all participants
- Classes (Monday evenings unless otherwise noted, from 7pm to approximately 10:30pm):
- Classes will be held in Lexington, MA.
- October: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- November: 6, 13, 20, 27
- December: 4 (Facilitator/Production Meeting)
- December: 12 (Tues., Reunion), 18 (Completion Celebration)
(Live attendance on Monday classes is mandatory if driving distance is within 1.5 hours of location. Remote attendance is available for those outside of the 1.5 hour driving radius)
- Personal Mastery Intensive: Thursday, December 7 – Sunday, December 10, 2017
- Attendance and full completion of the PMI including setup and tear down are mandatory for all participants
- PMI Reunion night: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- TSL Completion Celebration: December 18, 2017
For more information please contact:
Catherine Hummel at (617) 851-6923 or CHummel@PathwaysInstitute.com
So, please take a moment to pause and look within. This is a rare opportunity to reconnect with your best self in our circle. Come! Let us sit together with Carole and our community mentors for a shared deep dive, to create, to witness and to come home. It’s time!