August 9 – Women’s Mysteries
“ A place of women to help you find and trust the ancient flow already there within yourself, waiting to be released?”
– Judith Duerk
Our Women’s Mysteries retreat creates just this this place, a place in which to explore, honor, celebrate and learn the ways of women. Together we’ll rest, renew, restore, midwife and birth the deep feminine through the enactment of age old rites and rituals for each stage of the feminine journey.
At this retreat we will:
- Connect to the archetypal forces of the feminine
- Revel in our personal feminine life flow
- Enact and experience the initiation rites intrinsic to women
- Honor the innate rhythms of our bodies
- Access touch into the deep source of feminine creativity
- Share wisdom through women’s councils
- Have time for rest, art, hot tubbing, swimming, napping, or just enjoying one another
For women of all ages, Carole Kammen and Catherine Hummel hope you’ll join us in this sacred journey held at Angel’s Rest, an intimate and beautiful retreat center in the Berkshire Foothills of Western Massachusetts.