September 19 – Dream Work Series
What if your dreams hold the answers to the questions in your life today? Wouldn't you want to know what they were telling you?
Join Carole Kammen for a six week Online, ongoing Dream Work series for you to begin or continue the practice of understanding your dreams. Carole offers a practical introduction to how to interpret your dreams and use what you learn in your daily life. Whether you regularly remember your dreams, or simply find yourself in vivid imagination from time to time, this is an opportunity for you to discover more about what your dreams are telling you daily. Our dreams invite us to new understanding and insight.
In this illuminating six weeks you will:
- Create a practice for actively remembering, asking for, and recalling your dreams.
- Explore key approaches to interpret your dreams.
- Discover key questions to understand the meaning behind your dreams.
- Develop the ability to shift perspectives to explore your relationship to the symbols and settings within your dreams.
- Explore the symbols and deep emotions our dreams evoke along with the multiple layers of meaning they hold.
- Use our dreams to tap into the unconscious wisdom of our soul to transform our lives
- Have the opportunity to share and provide your insight with a passionate community of dreamers.
- Fill your Dream Tool Box with practical skills
Join us LIVE on Tuesday Nights, September 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24 at 4:00
PM Pacific or 7:00 PM Eastern. All classes are recorded and available to listen to later.
- 20 minutes of check in from previous class
- 90 minutes of dreamwork
- 10 minutes of questions & wrap up
Dream Work is offered to members of the Awake & Alive Community at a discounted cost of $120 (ONLY $20 each class!!!).
*Email Community Organizer Debbie Rixon for SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE!
*To join our Awake & Alive Community and receive your SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE,
All monies are non- refundable & non-transferable
There is a minimum of 15 participants for this course.
Questions? Contact Community Organizer, Debbie Rixon at DebbieR@PathwaysInstitute.com